Can we end poverty? Yes, together we can and we will prove it!

Every day 18,750 children under five years old dies from a lack of food. Life is an opportunity not an obligation! I am not starting the non-profit day labor company to proselytize. The goal is to end World Poverty not judge people for what they do or don't believe about God. I hope that you want to help the homeless and hungry people not judge me for my beliefs about God. It's time to invoke the Declaration of Independence!

Location: Washington, United States

I'm funny, cute, smart, and three years old. I love it when my mommy reads me books and plays with me. I like to paint my club house made from a box that the tv came in. I'm really sad because I only get to see her every other weekend. My daddy is not very nice to her and he won't let me spend more time with her. I want to live with her.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The legal kidnapping of my nursing 13 month old son Isaiah for talking about God and Government corruption in public.

I am a veteran of the United States Army. I worked on helicopters in Korea. I get a 10% disability that I had to fight 8 years to get. A whole $100.00. Thank God for the Purple Hearts who fought for me because at least I get to use the VA for my health and medications.

The United States cannot help bring about world peace when it does not follow its own human rights laws. My story is not unique nor an exception to the rule. Human rights have been violated all the way through the Supreme Court since its inception. The Federal Government consistently breaks its own laws to include the Constitution of the United States.

I was arrested Sept 8, 2003 in downtown Seattle, WA on a public sidewalk in front of Medgar Evers Pool in the Central District trying to gain support for a business to end poverty. When first arrested I was told it was for child luring. However, at my first hearing I learned I was charged with Pedestrian Interference.

The Charge: September 9, 03 Cause # 446029 Ms. Sack was alleged to have been passing out flyers to students on their way to school, blocking the sidewalk in a public place so that the students had to walk around her, and talking about various issues like Martin Luther King Jr., Toxins, Government Fraud…. It was reported that she left her baby unattended for minutes at a time. Ms. Sack was arrested and her baby was placed in DSHS.

It was later learned that she exercised her right to freedom of speech in a public place earlier that day and during the previous year she also exercised her right to freedom of speech in another public place and people had to walk around her.

SMC 12A.12.015 Pedestrian Interference states a person is guilty of pedestrian interference if, in a public place, he/she intentionally obstructs pedestrians by walking, standing, sitting, lying, in a manner that requires another person to have to take evasive action to avoid physical contact.

Ruling: Must complete evaluation for competency to stand trial. Release on own recognizance. No contact order with Garfield HS, Medgar Evers Pool.

Findings: 9/23/03 She refuses evaluation because she believes we must uphold Amendment 6 to the Constitution of the United States.

Ruling: Issue arrest warrant and force her to take evaluation.

9/26/03 Arrested, 9/29/03 Competency evaluation ordered.

Findings: 10/8/03
Robert W. Powers, Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist, Western State Hospital (206) 733-9744 She believes she has the Constitutional right to speak in public about Government Fraud. She believes the truth has a right to be known. She believes that Francis L. Young., DEA Judge, approved marijuana to be reclassified and be medically legal in September 6 1988. This makes her paranoid.

She also believes in her Constitutional right to believe in God and that He actually wants her to help homeless people. When I asked if she had any thought of harming others she answered, “Only thoughts of helping them. I’ve got an idea of how to feed all the hungry people. The schools belong to the people. She continued to talk in a rambling manner about a plan to provide poor people with homes, food and education in exchange for work so that they would remain occupied and not use drugs or alcohol. This makes her delusional and grandiose.

Upon further review it is discovered that in Nov of 2002 she had unrealistic plans of opening a business. Her husband thinks this is very bizarre behavior and psychotic. She reportedly countered all her husband’s stories with stories of her own. In July of 2003 she was found to be religiously preoccupied and grandiose. She spoke of putting God back into the schools. She appeared manic, pressured, and paranoid.

At the time of this interview I found her to be cooperative, well-developed, oriented to person, place, time, and situation. Her immediate recall was intact, her language skills and executive functioning were intact as evidenced by her ability to correctly name objects, repeat phrases, and follow written and spoken directions. She was fully oriented and her executive functioning was intact.

Overall, she presented as a cooperative, delusional, and hypomanic woman whose thought processes were tangential, paranoid, and grandiose, in addition to being religiously preoccupied. For example, at the end of the interview she told me, “God will take care of me.” She then began talking about the fact that “In God We Trust” is printed on U.S. currency and that the President of the United States talks about God.

She was able to state what the police accused her of doing, but she denied these actions and talked in an illogical manner about her belief that the police did not see her blocking the sidewalk. When I asked her if she knew why her competency to stand trial had been questioned she stated, “I guess because I said that this was something that God wanted me to do. Now this is all about my freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and freedom to have a jury trial.”

It is my opinion that due to her mental illness, she lacks the capacity to assist in her defense. It is respectfully requested that the Court grant the treating facility authority to treat her against her will if deemed clinically necessary.

Ruling: 10/09/03 Judge Theresa Doyle MHC 1101. ACA attorney Duncan Lewis present, parties take no exception to contents in WSH report dated 10/8/03. After colloquy with defendant court finds defendant able to proceed. Release on own recognizance.

Filed: 10/16/03 Defendant waives right to counsel and prefers to proceed pro se.

Filed: 10/16/03 Defendant enters plea of innocent and presents right to be confronted with the witnesses against her and to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in her favor by exercising her right to amendment 6 of the Constitution of the United States.

Ruling: 10/16/03 Judge orders defendant and prosecutor to plea bargain. Defendant refuses to plea bargain on the grounds of innocence.

Filed: 10/16/03 Defendant files motion to dismiss on grounds of lack of evidence based on the rest of the law not stated in the charge governing pedestrian interference: SMC 12A.12.015, Acts exercised as one’s constitutional right to legally protest shall not constitute obstruction of pedestrian.
Filed: 10/16/03 City recommends dismissal of charges based on incompetence to stand trial.

Ruling: 10/16/03 Judge dismisses charges based on incompetence to stand trial.

Because of all that I didn’t see my baby for about nine months. Then, for a year I only got to see him under supervision once a week for two hours that I had to pay for. Now, I only get him every other weekend if my husband lets me. I never left my baby unattended nor did I block the sidewalk even though it is legal for protestors.
I can prove it, I have witnesses.

Isaiah was given to his father convicted of abusing him who had not seen him in a year. I was given a restraining order against my nursing baby, husband, and home that had my name on the mortgage. I was homeless for a year.

I was physically assaulted by four jail guards, tortured and stripped of all my clothes and left lying on a filthy floor for not answering a question. I was placed in rooms not more than 50 degrees for more than 24 hours where the walls, toilet, and door were smeared with blood and feces. The mattress I had to sleep on was cracked and the cotton stuffing inside was soaked with vomit and urine. I was not allowed to use the phone. No outside contact of any kind. My rights were not read to me. I kept telling them they had not read me my rights. The said they didn't have to read me my rights.

I thought I lived in the USA not in Iraq. I thought we were killing people in Iraq so that I could stand in a public place and disagree with the Government without fear. I thought the terrorists hated our freedom. I thought Saddam Hussein was toppled for this very reason. I didn’t know they could take your baby for disagreeing with the Government and talking about God.

Imagine what my baby went through crying for me every day. Not knowing where I am or when I will come back. Imagine how upset babies get that you hold that don’t belong to you when they want their mothers. How many months did he cry for me? The DSHS report states my baby screamed for the entire 3 days he was in their custody. I was the only person he knew and he nursed. 40 days after he was taken I stood outside my house at 5 AM and listened to him calling my name and crying for one and half hours. He was coughing and choking from crying so hard. He was looking all around calling amah, the name he called me. His father was not comforting him. That image will stay with me for the rest of my life. It made me sick.

I cried daily for at least six months. I hand expressed breast milk for nearly three month thinking I was going to get him back. I slowly went insane. I couldn’t focus my eyes; I couldn’t swing my arms when I walked, and my mouth hung open. I couldn’t read or even talk and yet I cried and cried and cried. I have recovered through God's help and now it's it time to take care of business! It's time to prove the truth for all the suffering people. How many times have you cried over injustice?
Congress shall make no law prohibiting the free exercise of religion, Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech, Congress shall make no law governing the right of the people to peaceably assemble and petition the Government for a redress of grievances, the first Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America. The founders of the Declaration of Independence did so because they were not allowed to disagree with the Government and believe and express what they wanted about God. There was no other reason. They wanted to be free from tyranny.

The Declaration of Independence is higher than the Constitution. Every Year on July 4th we celebrate the Declaration of Independence not the Constitution. It was written a full 11 years before the Constitution. It is the law of the land. There is no higher law except God. It's time to invoke this document!

THE PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO HEAR THIS STORY. It is as important as anything else in the news today. This is about our rights being usurped. This story is about all the other stories of human indignities. Are we a land of free people or are we governed by tyranny? Get media sources involved in this story and I will stand up for all the people not just my baby. Let’s get the innocent people out of jail! Let’s feed the dying people! I’m asking you to invest only one dollar plus a stamp. Every one can do that. You lose more money than that in your couch.

If you want to help me get my son back and start this non profit business please send just one dollar and I will show you how it can happen. This is an investment in your future not just mine! I promise to show you where every single dollar goes all the time.

Nancy Sack
1425 S Puget Dr. F3
Renton, WA 98055

In regards to my plan to end world poverty what about these sayings?

If your mind can conceive it and believe it, you can achieve it.

If you think you can then you can but if you think you can’t then you are right.

Focus on the effort not on the outcome.

FEAR stands for false evidence appearing real.

Bravery means being afraid and doing it anyway.

Life is only 10 % of what happens to you and 90 % of your attitude.

Faith without works is dead.

Whoever feeds, clothes, gives water, visits in prison to the least of these does it for me.

Life is an opportunity not an obligation.

If I don’t do it, who will?

Success is failure turned inside out.

Never give up.

Just because it hasn’t been done before doesn’t mean it can’t be done.

Susan B. Anthony went to jail, charge: Voting

Rosa Parks went to jail, charge: Not getting up for a white man.

Harriet Tubman, charge: Stealing white men’s legal property. Not caught but would have been tortured and hanged.

Martin Luther King Jr. went to jail, charge: Believed he had the same rights as the whites.

went to jail, charge: Couldn’t find any but he was executed anyway.

Cindy Sheehan went to jail, charge: Exercising her right to peaceably assemble and ask for a redress of grievances which Congress shall make no law prohibiting not even making a permit necessary.
Many, many more.

People who think they are on a mission for/from God:

George Bush
American Red Cross
the Salvation Army
Samaritan's Purse
Feed the Children
Mercy Corpse
World Vision
World Relief
Mother Theresa
James Dobson
Billy Graham
Every Pastor
the Pope
Song Writers
There are many more to numerous to name.

I have sent this to the ACLU, Gov of WA, Senator of WA, Mayors of Seattle and Renton, every ambassador in the world, all syndicated radio talk show hosts, Oprah, Dr. Phil, Montel, Regis and Kelly, 2020, Dateline, Nightline, 48 Hours, 60 Minutes, Face the Nation, the National Urban League, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, United Nations, the President of the US, all representatives of Congress, the House, the Senate, human rights organizations, the general public and every media source to include newspaper, radio, TV, and magazines in all major cities in at least ten states and countries including Canada, Spain, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Mexico, Europe, Africa, Japan, China, at least 500 churches across the country, Promise Keepers in every region, and still going.

PLEASE PASS THIS STORY ON! Email my blog to every one you know and ask them to pass it on. Together we can end world poverty without help from a corrupt government. In so doing we will topple the corrupt government peacefully.

My Personal experience

Because there was a video of the man being beaten in New Orleans justice may be served. If there was no video regardless of how many witnesses there were nothing would have happened to those officers. He has not drank alcohol in 25 years and was proud of it, yet they say he was drunk and resisting. The following is my personal experience of what I went through. I will update it as I am not finished telling the story.

I was in downtown Seattle exercising my right to freedom of speech. Because I told a high school student that I was starting a non profit business that would teach people skills and that they would not have to go to college I was arrested for child luring which was changed at the police station to pedestrian interference. They knew that I was not guilty of child luring. Arrested for a felony of sexual deviancy toward a minor but charged with a misdemeanor of something that is legal that I didn't even do. There were witnesses who would have testified under oath in my defense which still is not necessary since it's not illegal. Now they will come forward and testify in my law suit against the city.

I told her after the business was started and that she and all her friends could come over to my house and use my trampoline and hot tub. I told the same thing to at least 500 other people. I know what it's like not to have anything. I did not give her my address or phone #, or invite her anywhere with the intent to harm her, I only gave her a web address on a flyer I had made that she was to give to her parents. I had my 13 month old nursing baby with me. How can I be a sexual deviant with a baby in my arms towards a girl bigger than me.

Luring is trying to get a minor under the age of 16 out of site of people for sexual purposes not giving them a web address so their parents can see it. Plus, why would I continue to stay there long enough for the police to arrive? Her mother was angry because I told her daughter she did not have to go to college that there was another way. She was a high school student which means she was probably 16 years old and did not fall under the law as a minor anyway.

It took three police officers to take my baby away from me. He cried and cried. There were at least 50 students from the nearby high school watching the whole thing. We sat there for two hours. I was screaming his name while they were holding him outside the car I was in. He was crying so hard. They took him to another car so I couldn't see him anymore. After two hours they came to me and asked for a bottle or pacifier. I told him I nursed my baby. He looked at me with utter disgust and said, "How old is he?!" I said he is a baby and then I begged the officer to bring him to me so I could nurse.

I was finally taken to the station and because I would not answer a question I was brutalized. The guard said, "I'll make you answer the question." They ripped out handfuls of my hair, slammed my face to the cement, twisted my wrists to the breaking point, rubbed my face back and forth across the cement causing a severe burn, tried to spray mace in my face because I was screaming from the severe pain, and then ripped off my clothes, threw the jail clothes on my back and walked out the door laughing. There were at least four guards, two male and two female. There were also at least ten witnesses who saw it start. There were many more who heard me screaming because I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

After about 7 hours in this freezing cold room they took me to another freezing cold room with blood and feces smeared all over the walls and door. The mat I had to sleep on smelled of urine and vomit. It was old and cracked with the stuffing showing which is where the vomit and urine was. The horse blanket they gave me wasn't big enough to cover my body and I am only 5 ft 3 in. I froze all night.I tried to cover my face but the smell from the urine and vomit nearly made me vomit. My face was so cold. I could not stretch out as the blanket was not long enough. My feet were freezing as I was not given socks.

After I was released I used the only ten dollars I had left to take a cab to my car where I had been arrested but it wasn't there. I called impound but they did not have it. I called my estranged husband but he just hung up on me. I finally got someone to take me all the way from Seattle to Kirkland during rush hour traffic. When I got home the car was there. My estranged husband had come and got it and brought it to the house he had not been staying at.

How did he know since we were separated? He had not come around for at least two months after the restraining order was no longer effective. He was not visiting his son. He had not visited him in a year between the no contact order, the restraining order, and by his own choice. He had been convicted of 4th degree assault against Isaiah. He should have been convicted of assualting my 14 year old daughter, too since he knocked her to the ground in his anger.

I called 911 to report the brutality from the guards. They said they would not help me, that I had to contact Seattle Police. If I am brutalized I am suppose to call 911 regardless of who it is. That man in New Orleans did not hire an attorney to prove his case. He didn't file a report. Thank God there was a video for him. The officers were arrested and now have to go through the process of proving their innocence. That is what was supposed to happen to those jail guards in Seattle. If the police had done their jobs there would have been plenty of witnesses.

I went to the VA hospital since I am a veteran. The emergency room male person who saw me told me, "You'll survive." I was bruised, cut, burned and in incredible pain and I was in shock. I said, "I know I will survive, this is not about surviving." He did not take pictures and did not look at all the cuts and bruises on my arms and legs. He never got closer to me than 15 feet. I have since read what he wrote. He said I was delusional because of my ideas about ending racial tensions between blacks and whites. He said I had told him that I had resisted arrest and that was why I was brutalized. I never resisted arrest and I have witnesses who will prove it. I resisted giving my baby to kidnappers because that is what they are.

He wrote that I had a bruise on my cheek with no tenderness. That's weird. Since when is there no tenderness with a bruise? When I read what he had written I was livid.

When I got back home my estranged husband's attorney who had defended him through his domestic violence had left a message on my voice mail that they were going to court the next day to take custody of Isaiah. It was evening and I did not know where my baby was or how to get him back. The next day I went to the hearing and the judge would not listen to anything I had to say. He and John's attorney had already had a conversation about me before I got there. I have since found out that was illegal. I was about 15 minutes late because of three accidents in downtown Seattle that stopped all traffic. There was no one else waiting to see this judge.

He wouldn't let me show him any of my evidence like the no contact order from the other district or John's conviction or the fact that John had not been in Isaiah's life for a whole year. When I tried to talk and tell him John was lying he told me to shut up. I am sure there are court transcripts. I had a picture of me where John's adult 6 ft 2 in, 250 lb son wrote he wanted to rape me on the back of it. The judge said he only had ten minutes and did not have time to look at anything I had. He allowed John's attorney to talk even though they had already talked and the case against me had already been presented.

I walked out of his court with him threatening to sign the restraining order against me. I told him I was going to find someone who would look at my evidence. I took all the evidence to my car and since I was now homeless I stood in front of the court house for three days telling anyone walking past who would listen what had happened. I showed them the bruises on my body from the police and the burn on my face. I told them what the judge did by giving my baby to his abusive father. I made a make shift tent out of plastic I had brought with me to help the homeless not knowing I was going to be made homeless myself. I duct taped it in between a trash can and a paper stand. The police constantly harassed me and tore up my tent three times.

My husband saw my car as he was leaving the court and since he had a key he stole all the evidence I had against him out of my car. I did not know what else to do. I called every free legal aid I knew of. I went back to the judge who had convicted John and told him John was continuing his domestic violence in Seattle courts. I have since learned it was illegal for him to meet with me without John. He said it was out of his jurisdiction and said he wouldn't help. The Judicial Code of Conduct says he is required to help and set up another court appearance with John present for me to add my new claims to his DV cae. I gave him a tape recorded journal of my experience with the police, the guards, and having my baby taken from me.

I thought since my grandma was Native American I would go to the reservation and see if they would help me. I had never been to any reservation before and did not know where I was going. I looked up Tulalup Reservation and started driving. Once I got on the reservation I took a few turns and ended up on the beach. It was late so I thought I would stay on the beach since all beaches below the tide line are public property.

White rich people living near the beach who thought they owned the beach called the tribal police. I told them I was below the tide line and that it was public property and that I did not have to leave. They arrested me and took me to their station. They left me handcuffed to a bench for at least four hours. There was a toilet close by but not within reach. What was I suppose to do? The room smelled of urine and there were stains from others who had used the floor and the wall near the bench and then the urine had run into the drain in the middle of the floor. I was not about to urinate in my clothes and I was in incredible pain from needing to go. They gave me no choice. It was humiliating and degrading.

They took me to a gas station near the highway and handed me a phone number to impound for my car. They kept my keys, driver's license, money, credit cards, wallet, coat, everything. They didn't even give me fifty cents to call impound. My car was parked on private property of people who only stayed during the summer and had already left and their property was vacant. There is no way they complained. Plus, I have already talked to one of the officers who admitted the family had not complained.

I spent nearly a week homeless in Marysville without a shelter system trying to get help through the internet at the library. A woman I had met let me use her card number to get on the internet since with ID or an address you can't use the internet. I even contacted the Ombudsman in Seattle. They said there was nothing they could do. I contacted every free legal service I could find. I begged for money to call the legal services. No one would help.

I begged for fifty cents so I could call impound. I did not have a way to get to impound but thought I might be able to find someone to give me a ride. I thought I could use a credit card to pay impound. They told me over the phone that they would not let me get in my car to retrieve my ID and registration to prove it was my car. They had the keys. Every thing I owned was inside my car. The Marysville Police would not help. I begged for more money to call the chief of police for the Tulalup Tribe. He would not help. I had to beg for money in front of McDonalds so I could get a one dollar chicken sandwich. I went days without eating. I went to several churches for help, they would not help.

I hitch hiked to Kirkland because there was no reason to stay in Marysville and no other way to get to Kirkland where my house was. I went home because even though I knew the judge said he would sign the order preventing me from going home, I had not been served yet so it was not valid yet. John was there moving in a friend. I walked in the house and took off my shoes that I had not taken off for at least five days. John saw me and left. I begged his friend to help. The police came and arrested me. I did not know Isaiah was in the other room. He heard me talking and started crying. I begged the police to let me see him. Just to see his face. I was so upset. They would not let me see him.

I was arrested without my shoes on for not taking the evaluation and then served with the restraining order. I spent two weeks in jail waiting for the evaluation. There is only one way to call out if you don't have money and that's collect. I tried to call collect every single church in the phone book regardless of denomination. Only one accepted my call and he would not help. I called newsapers none would accept my call. While in jail, I received a notice to go to court for a new restraining order barring me from Isaiah, John, and my home. Apparently the judge had only signed a temporary one month order. I think the date was set for Sept 24, 03.

I went back to court and the judge informed me I had passed the evaluation and was able to proceed to court for pedestrian interference. She said I believe you will show up to defend yourself and so I will release you on your own recognizance. She said I was refrained from contact with the girl I had talked to and her mother. I said I could not even remember what they looked like. She also said I was refrained from contact with Medgar Pool and Garfield High School. I said I had not gone to either establishment.

I had to put on the filthy stinking clothes I had been homeless in. I was about to walk out without shoes when one of the clerks asked me if I would like the jail sandals. I was very grateful. There is more I will add here about what I did when I first left jail.

I was homeless and spent my days trying to figure out the shelter system and finding clothes and shoes. I tried to go on the internet at the Seattle Library to research my case but you have to have ID. Everything had been taken from me. There was no way to even get an ID. I searched law books and WA code books. I had to beg for enough money to make copies of the law. I went to the ACLU they said they would not help. I was able to get around because of the free bus system during the day. I walked a lot. I talked to a lot of homeless people. I saw a great deal of suffering. I met a man from another country whose fingernails had been ripped off one by one for his faith. He still felt constant pain but had to work at laborous day labor jobs in order to have just a little money. I studied my case for at least 56 hours.

I went to court I think Sept 16, 03 for the pedestrian interference charge. While waiting I spoke to others that were there for court. One man had called a woman repeatedly using fowl language and threatening her life on her answering machine. He readily admitted it since there were recordings. His lawyer got his charges dropped. I met a couple who admitted they were guilty of public intoxication and hitting each other in public. Their lawyer got their charges dropped.

I tried to represent myself. The judge would not let me go to trial and call the at least 50 witnesses I had on my side who saw the whole thing. They would testify that the police were lying plus the fact that the law does not even prohibit what they were accusing me of doing. I followed all procedure. I requested the charges be dropped since there was no evidence a crime had even been committed. She said I was mentally incapable of going to trial and couldn't possibly understand the charges against me She dismissed the charges saying that I was mentally unstable after she had already told me I was mentally capable of going to trial. She was required by law to give me a 24 hours notice that she was dismissing the case but she did not.

I requested a copy of my mental health evaluation but the prosecutor would not give me a copy. The judge said she had to. Still she refused. I told the judge the prosecutor was in contempt of court and needed to go to jail. The judge changed her mind and said the procesutor did not have to give me a copy.

I went to court for the restraining order a few days later I think 9/16/03. Judge Michael J. Fox said there was no evidence that kept me from my baby and he would not sign the order. This judge would not let me talk either and tell him what John was doing. I was crying and told him I missed my baby. John's attorney said John wanted a divorce so the judge sent us to family court. I begged the judge to listen to me, he said to go to family court, listen to the judge, then come back and then he would listen to me.

The family court judge would not let me talk either. I tried to tell her John had no proof of what he was saying. She said I had mental problems. She was incredibly nice to John and his attorney but was so rude to me. I asked for a copy of every thing John was being given and a copy of any proof but she would give me nothing. John said I had left five hours of harrassing messages on his voice mail but that was a lie. I said he had to prove it, that he could not make an accusation without proof.

She asked if he had proof he nodded and played something inaudable for about fifteen seconds. She asked if that was what the full five hours sounded like and he nodded. He said he had heard from a third party that I wanted to kill my baby through sacrifice. I said that was hearsay and inadmissable. I was so angry by the way I was being treated that I walked out of her court three times to prevent me from saying something I would later regret.

I got a restraining order for one full year saying I could not go home or see my nursing baby. I went straight back to the judge who said he would listen to me, (Michael J. Fox) and he would not even come out of his chambers. His assistant said he no longer had any say since the whole case was given to family court and that he would not see me. I said, "He's a liar." and walked out the door.

I was in complete shock. I had never been homeless before. I had been on my own since I was 17 and still in high school. I will talk more here about the emotional turmoil I went through and every thing that happened while I was homeless and how I ended up back in jail for two months then to Western State Mental Hospital for another two months.

The church we had been going to (Northwest Church International, Kirkland, WA) convinced John I was not a submissive wife. They supported him through his whole domestic violence conviction and welcomed him with open arms back into the church but I was disfellowshipped because I disagreed with the pastor about submission. They went to all his court appearances standing with him blaming me for his violence because I questioned his authority.

I will finish this story soon.


Post a Comment

<< Home